We provide analytical thinking and experience in the areas listed below. In the areas of retirement, tax and estate planning we would especially like to outline our depth of knowledge in the following areas:
Individual Pension Plans (IPPs)
Lea implemented her first IPP in 1991, when this strategy again became available to incorporated business owners....
Other Retirement Arrangements, Including Retirement Plans
Lea's thorough understanding of retirement plans allows her to provide advice in this area. She has implemented...
Pension Commutations, Including Copycat Annuity Solutions
When working in the pension consulting arena, it became clear that the primary focus of pension consultants was to...
Individuals typically believe that a Will governs how all of their assets will be distributed upon their passing. In...
- Chartered Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CPA, CMA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP)
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Toronto
- In-Depth Tax Program (Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, now CPA Canada)
- Numerous advanced tax courses
- LLQP – Life Licenced in Ontario